Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Classroom environment 2016

When I met my new class at the end of 2015, we made plans for what our class should look like.  After lots of excitement from the students, their three requests were:

  • Fun 
  • Bright
  • 3D
After many hours creating, this is my new Year 6 classroom for 2016.  

The feedback from both parents and the students has been phenomenal.  The only regret I have, is not videoing the reactions of the students as they entered the classroom on day 1.

The buzz in our classroom is absolutely fantastic.  I couldn't have asked for a better start to the new year.  Now that we are already into week 3, many new displays of student work has been added, as well as a change around of furniture because of the lack of space once the students were inside.  This afternoon, the kids and I rearranged the furniture so that we could move around the class a bit easier.











No comments:

Post a Comment